Themes can reshape your website in a manner that will attract more visitors. The primary objective of themes is to turn your website into one that truly serves its original purpose. Therefore, in the “The Best eCommerce Theme on WordPress – UIX Themes” article, we will review the best eCommerce WordPress themes available. Those themes will turn your website into a full-featured, modern, and beautiful eCommerce store.
If you are ready, let’s start.
What are The Themes?
So, the question of the day for beginners is “What are Themes.” Basically, a Theme is a group of files, including graphics, style sheets, and code, which dictates the overall appearance of your website. Themes are responsible for your site’s layout, even hyperlink colors. There are lots of variations of themes available because each theme on each website serves a specific purpose. For example, if you start looking for a theme for an educational website or blog, it will be completely different from the themes for eCommerce stores. And that is only logical because, with each theme, certain functionality appears as well.
What are eCommerce/Digital Store Themes?
The specific type of themes can be considered eCommerce Type. These themes are built to serve one purpose – turn your website into a full-featured and maximum appealing digital store for your customers. Simply put, an eCommerce theme is a pre-built eCommerce store design, the major objective of which is to enhance user experiences in terms of design and ease of navigation through the website.
Why Would You Need an eCommerce/Digital Store Theme on Your Website?
There are various reasons why you would need an eCommerce theme for your website. However, we decided to provide the major ones, which you can review down below.
- Cost-Effectiveness: It is truly cost-effective to choose an eCommerce theme for your website rather than developing one from scratch. You will save lots of money, which you can, later on, invest in the promotion of your website.
- Ready-to-use: When you choose a theme, it is already ready to use; of course, you can set up and do a few customizations, but definitely, you won’t need two write codes from scratch for that.
- Enhances user experience: eCommerce theme for your website turns it into a full-featured digital store, which means that it is already adopted and tested. Therefore users will have a great experience with your website in terms of easy navigation, right color palette, and time effectiveness.
- Saved Time: In this dynamic industry where time flies by without saying hello, it is critical to save some time to invest it into something more crucial. Therefore, when you choose a ready-to-use eCommerce theme for your website, you can’t even imagine how much time and energy you are saving.
- Customization Options: Even though you will have a ready-to-use theme, with hundreds of ready-to-go templates for every page, etc., you will still be able to customize the theme accordingly to your needs. Most themes allow you to customize the typography, colors, images even some CSS and HTML codes.
Best Theme for eCommerce – UIX Themes – Full-Review
Now, finally, we are going to review The Best eCommerce/Digital Store Theme on WordPress – UIX Themes. First of all, the themes available on this platform are affordable, but most importantly, they are modern and minimalistic. You can access the products from the official website UIX Store. The company’s mission is to provide customers with the best themes and plugins that are easy to use and do not require a long, time-consuming learning curve.
With the modern eCommerce WordPress theme offered by UIX Store, you can:
- Sell simple and variable products
- Sell digital products, which customers will be able to download when they purchase those
- Use the themes to sell affiliate products
- Add unlimited categories and sub-categories
- Filter products
Also, with these themes, you will be able to easily manage your WordPress stores.
So, I suggest that we start reviewing the main features of both themes and, of course, the primary features of each of them separately.
Themes & Features
- Fast load times: This theme does not slow down your website; it even speeds it up. And in this competitive industry, time is everything. Therefore you have to make sure that the loading speed of your website is good enough because even a few seconds can turn up or down conversion rates.
- Clean Code: This feature assures the clean Code in the front-end, and back-end of your website, which is user-friendly and, most importantly is, search engine friendly.
- Optimized for Search Engines: The theme was built on semantic HTML code and CSS, which allows the search engine to index your web page easily
- Unlimited Colors and full typography control
- One-click Demo import
- Powerful theme options and customization options
- Full typography control and unlimited color schemes
- Multi-currency support
- Megamenu is supported
- Social Media integrations
- Lifetime updates, so after installation, you will get each and every update of the theme.
- Clear documentation
- Konte – Minimal & Modern WooCommerce WordPress Theme: Is one of our products that offer unique and modern designs. This theme is powered by Elementor and WPBakery page builders and is integrated with WooCommerce. It is compatible with WPML, which is beneficial for multilingual websites.
- Sober – WooCommerce WordPress Theme: Sober is also a unique WP theme integrated with WooCommerce and many other plugins. It offers you a menu with multiple column styles and advanced widgets for your website. The design is minimalistic. However, it definitely grabs attention, and it has free DEMOs to check out. Also, this theme offers shop page layouts, product Quickview feature, product hover style, built-in live search, unlimited header styles, and a powerful page builder. The benefits of this theme are portfolio functionality (which lets you showcase your best works), pre-made pages for every need, responsive design, premium plugins support.
- User-Interface: The theme offers a good user interface that enhances both your and your visitor’s experiences. It does not require lots of time in order to learn how things work and make the necessary customizations.
- Easy to Use: There are no troubles in the usage, and the installation process is very straightforward
- Dedicated/knowledgable support: The support team operates 24/7, responds really quickly, and most importantly, cares about the customers and provides solutions that work.
- Full Customization: You can modify any part of the theme to communicate your brand’s message better. You can customize almost everything, such as widgets, appearance, colors, texts, fonts, etc.
- Responsiveness: A very important feature is the responsiveness to all screen sizes. And it is one of the most crucial benefits that come with these themes.
So, to wrap things up, I can say that in the “The Best eCommerce, Digital Store Theme on WordPress – UIX Themes” article, we reviewed almost everything related to WordPress templates. Of course, everything related to a specific eCommerce Theme – UIX Themes. You can do some research and find the best that suits your website; however, from our perspective, this is one of the best themes available.
UIX store offers the best WordPress eCommerce themes, and all the themes are highly responsive, affordable, and, most importantly, customizable. The designs of the themes suit modern-day requirements, as they are minimalistic and have just-right color pallets. However, you still will be able to make all the necessary customizations in terms of colors, fonts, and images. Therefore, your website will still be able to communicate your brand’s message. Both Sober and Konte show no conflicts with WordPress plugins and widgets; moreover, they offer lots of widgets within themselves. Also, it is worth mentioning that both themes support multilingual websites and offer free one-click DEMOs.
If you liked the article do not forget to check out our YouTube channel with tons of WordPress tutorials! And you can find us on Facebook & Twitter, where we post interesting updates about upcoming events.
Do not forget to check out our Must-Read articles! This rubric is a must-read for a specific reason; we choose these articles to display here because they will genuinely benefit you. We also have many guides.
Beginners Guide – this is the category of our blog created especially for beginners. Articles under this category assist users and help them become Pros in the WP industry. Under this category, you can find many guides and How to’s; I recommend you to check out this article.
Plugin Reviews – You will find 100% honest plugin reviews under this tab. Each review is very detailed and includes pros & cons, main features, basic analytics, user reviews, etc. From there, you just must check out this article.
Top Lists – the best category for those who want to quickly find out the best plugins among other competitors on the market without spending hours on research. Check out this one!
Plugin Marketing is an ideal category for those who have plugins but have no idea how to promote them, increase installation numbers, and make some profit. Under this category, you will be able to get the answers to the most popular questions, such as “How to sell your plugins?”, “How to increase active installs?” and “How to write effective plugin descriptions?”.