If you have an online business/store and are struggling with sales, or maybe customer complaints or even time, congratulations, this article is for you!
This article is a comprehensive review of how to add product recommendation quiz in WooCommerce. And how it will help you to boost your business sales. So, if you are ready, let’s start.
What is WooCommerce?
Not to make you confused, let’s start from scratch, so what is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is an eCommerce plugin for WordPress which allows you to transfer your website to a full-featured eCommerce web store. It is a free plugin (though it also has a paid version) that is available for download in WordPress Plugin Directory or directly from your WordPress admin’s dashboard.
Some of the benefits of WooCommerce include:
- Easy installation
- Easy set-up
- Data control
- Total control over each and every product and its options that you sell
- Variety of shipping options
- Tax management
And many others.
Installation of WooCommerce
If you want to get started with a product recommendation quiz, I suggest first making your eCommerce store look professional.
Download WooCommerce, for instance, by completing a few simple steps.
- Go to the WordPress plugin directory
- Type WooCommerce in the search line
- Click download, then click activate
Done, now go to the admin’s dashboard and set up your eCommerce store. Down below, you can see how to set up WooCommerce video instructions and pricing.
Main Features of WooCommerce
WooCommerce is one of the best eCommerce plugins for WordPress; it is popular among online businesses and stores for several reasons, such as functionality, simplicity, and affordability.
- In just 5 steps, it allows you to create your online store
- It gives away some themes for your store for free
- WooCommerce comes bundled with the ability to accept major credit cards, bank transfers, and cash on delivery.
- Automated tax calculations
- Allows you to sell both physical products or services as well as digital ones
- It offers plenty of extensions that add features to your store and help you to create a brand identity
- Public support forum
These are not all of the features WooCommerce offers. It is a great eCommerce platform for your store. And in this case must-have, if you want to be able to use the product recommendation quiz plugin.
What is a Product Recommendation Quiz in WooCommerce?
Whether it is about making your service or website easier to use, or better time management, WooCommerce is always there for you. Meanwhile, it does help you with product categorization, shipping, and SEO, still keeping your customers satisfied, collecting feedback, and providing customer support is your responsibility.
You should focus on creating marvelous user experiences, make sure that:
- Your customers are satisfied with the website design (UI)
- Your customers can easily find what they want
And here comes something that can help you in that process: “Product Recommendation Quiz.” Generally, those quizzes include several questions about customer preferences or interests before recommending them anything specific.
Product Recommendation Quiz Plugin in WordPress
WordPress made your user experience easier by offering a ready product recommendation quiz, a free plugin for you. That plugin works like a salesperson; it guides your potential customer from the start until the end, increasing engagement level and ensuring that the customers find what they need.
This plugin also allows you to customize the quiz anyhow you need so that brand identity will be saved within it. Therefore you can:
- Change the questions asked
- Change the feedback given
- Choose any fonts and colors
- Change display modes
So let’s jump into its key features and pricing.
Key Features and Pricing
Here are listed some of the key features of the Product Recommendation quiz in WordPress:
- Customizable design
- Google analytics integration
- Lead download on CSV
- Multiple question types
However, the pricing isn’t the cheapest one. Meanwhile, in my point of view, it is still worth it. Although you should test a free 14-day trial, then make your final purchase decision.
It offers three pricing plans:
- Free plan: Unlimited quizzes & questions, Email support, Customize quiz design, Conditional logic, export leads, connect Google Analytics, connect mailing lists and CRM, up to 100 responses/mo.
- Basic plan – 39$/mo: Up to 500 responses/mo, Access to Free features, Email & Zoom support, Remove our branding, and advanced quiz analytics.
- Pro plan – 99$mo: Up to 1000 responses/mo, Access to Basic features, a Dedicated account manager, and more extensive plans available at discount rates.
How to Download The Product Recommendation Quiz Plugin?
Just like any other plugin to download, for this one – go to the admin’s dashboard or Plugin directory. Here is a step by step instruction from the admin’s dashboard download process:
- Open admin’s dashboard
- Click on Plugins
- Click on Add new
- Type Product Recommendation Quiz
- Click Install
- Click activate
Done now, you have your plugin ready to customize and use.
How to Add a Product Recommendation Quiz in Woocommerce?
Now the most crucial part, you have both WooCommerce, and a Product recommendation quiz all set up. So now you need to add that quiz to the WooCommerce so that your eCommerce website customers will actually be able to use it.
But before we start, remember that successful quizzes have two things in common: short and informative (to the point).
Step by step:
- Open the plugin’s dashboard
- Click on “Add a new quiz.”
- Then “Start with an empty quiz.”
- Click on a “+” sign and choose the question type
You can see how everything looks in the preview. Also, you can change the design of your quiz by clicking on the “design” tab. You will be able t choose from a ready design or click on “edit” and create your customized design.
Link the products
- Click on the “link products.”
- Click on the blank space after the answer near the question.
- Select item/items
Multiple products can be assigned to the same answer. This step is important because the recommendation quiz will work only if it has an assigned product to each answer. So that if customers choose answer B, on his/her recommendation page, they will see products assigned to answer B. Products that best match their needs and interests.
- Click on a “Results” tab
- Click on a “+” sign
- Select the block type
- In content blocks, you can write insightful information about the products recommended.
- With an image block, you can add your logo
- In products, block select how many products will be recommended
If you want, you can also add a background image to the quiz.
- Click on the “publish” button
You also can adjust the quizzes’ width and height, insert links, etc.
- Generate the code
- Copy the code
- In your website’s menu, add a new section and paste the code
Done now your product recommendation quiz is set up.
Few Tips for Quizzes
Before creating any quiz, remember a few significant tips:
- Make it personal by asking name or age
- Make the personal questions optional
- Ask their email; it is the most effective way to generate new leads
- Do not ask more than five questions
- Keep questions strict to the point
- Try to create all multiple-choice questions
By following these simple tips and tricks, your quiz will be easy to create and less time-consuming to fill out for the customers. Value your customer’s time.
Why Do You Need a Product Recommendation Quiz Plugin?
It helps eCommerce businesses to grow and expand as it increases demand and sales. The product recommendation quiz in WordPress offers multiple benefits for your business in terms of good customer support and sales. And for customers, it offers advantages such as:
- Less time consuming
- They see what they are interested in
- Easier to find gifts for someone
It is essential to understand the vitality of creating good UI, which can lead to fantastic user experiences. All of that contributes to the positive public image of your business.
- The Best Project Management Plugins for Your WP Website | 2022 Edition - September 9, 2022
- Best Review Plugins for WordPress | 2022 - September 7, 2022
- ReDi Restaurant Reservation Plugin | 2022 Review - August 24, 2022