Schedule Content Plugins are extremely important for the better management of the content. This will lead to positive results in terms of growth, publicity, and meeting customers’ (readers) expectations. Therefore, in the “Best Schedule Content Plugins for WordPress | 2022” article, we will review the best plugins to schedule content appropriately and efficiently.
So, if you’re ready, let’s start!
What are Schedule Content Plugins?
A site admin must post content regularly and throughout certain periods of time. And sometimes, it is hard to keep up with the schedule. Especially when there are a few people working on the website.
A solution to that is content schedule plugins. These plugins allow you to organize your content publication. So it becomes actually effective. Moreover, most plugins have a calendar structure. This can be used to organize the publication for different people who work on the website. Basically, content schedule plugins will help you to structurize your content publication throughout time.
How to Choose a Good Schedule Content Plugin?
In order to choose a good plugin that will indeed work perfectly for you, you should consider several criteria, such as:
- Affordability. The plugin must be in an affordable price range, as you will need any other plugins besides that one.
- User-interface. We need plugins in order to save time and effort; therefore, it is only logical if the plugin of our choice has a good user interface.
- It must not affect the website’s loading speed.
Best Schedule Content Plugins
So, let’s take a look at the Best Schedule Content Plugins available.
CoSchedule is one of the most popular content scheduling plugins on the market. It provides you with content organization and task optimization. Having 4.5-star reviews on WordPress, CoSchedule often updates to provide the customers with the best service. Right now, it has more than 9000 active installations.
So, CoSchedule provides you with:
- Marketing Calendar. The calendar that CoSchedule provides you with is an optimal solution for both individual bloggers and marketing teams. It allows you to set reminders and add urgent requests. The calendar is customizable too.
- Content Organizer. The content organizer is a centralized system that allows you to schedule content publishing. Or else you can task fulfillment by connecting tools that you are already using.
- Work Organizer. CoSchedule’s work organizer provides a mechanism to structurize your workflow and increase the efficiency of your work.
- Asset Organizer. The asset organizer allows you to display your brand assets in a customizable database. This eases your access to the information about the asset.
- Integrations. CoSchedule is open to integrations with tools that you already use, so you can keep everything in one place.
Unlike the Free version, CoSchedule Pro allows you to have up to 10 users and provides you with more functions, such as:
- Team access and collaboration
- Reusable templates
- Social media campaigns
- Priority Support
- And more
Coschedule Pro costs $29 per user/month if billed annually or $39/month if billed monthly. However, the free version does not come with any additional fees.
- Multifunctional. CoSchedule has a few different functions that are developed at the same rate. Furthermore, all the functions will be useful for you.
- Centralized. CoSchedule allows you to gather all your tasks and dates in one place, so you can see everything displayed in your WordPress account.
Accessible. The plugin has a fully developed free version. However, the Pro version that has additional benefits is not expensive either.
SchedulePress is a content organizing plugin that you would like to add to your WordPress. It allows you to automate your publishing and content planning and integrates with social media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Calendar. SchedulePress provides you with a customizable calendar that you can use to schedule your posts and manage multiple admins.
- Share. You can automatically share your posts on social media.
- Query optimization. The plugin will increase the speed of the query.
- Notifications. Get notifications about the status of the post via your email.
- Dashboard Widget. You can see the status of the posts directly from the dashboard.
- Templates. For your WP blog, you can use customizable social media templates.
Besides the free version, there is SchedulePress Pro that has:
- Auto and manual scheduler
- Auto-Publishing of missed posts
- Regular automated sharing on specific dates, etc.
There are a few subscription plans for SchedulePress. The individual plan that costs $39 is developed for one website and provides you with free support and updates for one year. When renewing the plan, you get a 25% discount. The business plan ($99) works on unlimited websites, and other than that, all the features respond to the features of the Individual plan. Lifetime Unlimited comes for $299 and provides you with lifetime free support and updates without a renewal. SchedulePress also has a 14-day money return policy in case you want a refund.
- Fast. The plugin doesn’t load your website and actually optimizes your query.
- Well received. SchedulePress has 4.5-star reviews on WordPress with the last update 2 weeks ago.
- Integrative. The plugin integrates with the most popular social media that you probably use.
PublishPress Revisions is a plugin that works a little bit differently from the previous two. This plugin allows you to revise your previous posts and republish them. You as an admin can approve or reject the publication, and, of course, schedule it.
So, the Main Features are:
- Change requests. If you are working as a team, your team members can request changes for posts. Using the WordPress editor, they can add changes to the posts but instead of getting published, the posts would be sent to the pending revision section.
- Schedule future updates. When adding changes, you can choose Schedule Revision to schedule the publishing of the revised version of the post.
- Revision queue screen. On the revision dashboard, you can see all the made revisions and revisions that are waiting for approval. There, you can edit, discard and preview the revised posts.
- Compare. Using the Compare tool, you can compare the original and revised versions of the post.
- Frontend preview. The toolbar at the front end of your website will display the changes in the posts.
- Email Notifications. Both admins and editors will receive notifications about the status of the post, whether it is revised or already submitted.
The business subscription comes for $129/year that works on one website, and the support is for one teammate. Agency subscription costs $249/year for 5 websites and support for three teammates. The unlimited version will cost you $399 a year. It works on an unlimited number of websites and allows support for 10 team members.
- The plugin has good reviews (4.5 stars on WordPress) with the number of active installations being 7000+
- PublishPress updates often, the last update was 4 days ago.
- The plugin allows you to change the posts on your website and schedule them, too.
Another plugin is Strive Calendar. It provides you with an editorial calendar and a bunch of other functions. Strive allows you to create a posting schedule and organize your website’s content.
So, the Main Features of Strive include:
- Content calendar. Strive has a beautiful editorial calendar that displays your publishing schedule directly from your WordPress. You can add, delete, edit and reschedule the tasks right in the calendar.
- Status organizing system. You can flag the posts with different statuses, like draft/editing/published/etc. This is an optimal post-organizing system that will help you to improve your publishing workflow.
- Checklists. Those will help you to create a detailed plan for completing a task in different stages of the work (draft/editing/published). Checklists work for both Classic and Gutenberg editors.
- Revisions. You can revise your old posts, edit them and republish them. This will both improve the overall content of your website and increase the SEO.
- Pipeline. The pipeline displays all your unpublished drafts so you can see how far they are in terms of progress and revisit them.
The plugin has one subscription type and it costs $7/month, with a 30-day free trial. Additionally, you will have access to the calendar, status system, checklists, revisions, and the Pipeline display.
- Multifunctional. The plugin combines many useful related functions in one place.
- Cheap. Not only does the plugin have one free month, but it also costs only $7 a month.
- SEO-friendly. Strive has functions that help to boost the SEO of your website.
The fifth schedule content plugin is Blog2Social. It has more than 70,000+ active installations. Moreover, it scores a 4.6 out of 5-star rating and is foreseen for WordPress websites and blogs.
The plugin allows content auto-posting, scheduling, automatic sharing, and cross-promotion on such media networks, as:
- Google My Business
- Instapaper, etc.
Furthermore, the plugin determines the most convenient time on social networks and automatically posts content there.
Through the Blog2Social plugin, you will save your time for manually posting the needed content and promoting it on Social Media.
Besides, the plugin is compatible with such plugins, as:
- WP Automatic Plugin
- Page Builder and RSS Importer, etc.
Furthermore, it perfectly works with the Gutenberg Block Editor. Additionally, you will be provided with these functions:
- Opportunity to add a personal comment, emojis, hashtags, etc. by customizing the social media posts
- Completely editable HTML markup
- Old posts repost
- Content curation
- Hashtag automatic generation, etc.
Blog2Social is a WordPress free plugin providing an all-in-one content scheduling solution. Besides, it provides an advanced version with paid plans for those who seek to obtain more professional functions.
Here are the pricing plans available:
- Business / Agency – $29 (per month)
- Pro – $11 (per month)
- Smart – $7 (per month)
Also, you have a 30-day free trial period.
Evergreen Content Poster is a plugin that allows you to share your WordPress website posts on social media. It creates alterations and variations of the same post and shares it on social media within a certain time span in order to draw the most traffic to your website.
So, the Main Featured are:
- Scheduling. The function of scheduling allows you to set the time span for posting your old and new content on social media.
- Analytics. Using UTM tags via Google Analytics, you can track which social media brings you more traffic.
- Content curation. You will get an unlimited number of content alterations, plus you can decide what kind of content goes to what social media.
- Integratable. The plugin integrates with the most popular social media, like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Centralized. You can channel the content to different places from one place.
- Free. Evergreen Content Poster is free.
So, to wrap things up in the “Best Schedule Content Plugins for WordPress | 2022” article, I can say that no matter which plugin you will choose, you can indeed be confident in your choice. Each and every plugin presented in this list is highly reliable and trustworthy.
Moreover, you can take a look at the “Best Restaurant Plugins for WordPress | 2022 Guide“. Here you will find out the best plugins to display the menus of your restaurants.
- CatFolders Review – Best WP Folders Plugin | 2022 - November 17, 2022
- Differences Between Organic and Paid Marketing - November 11, 2022
- WordPress Block Themes Creation and Full-Stack Editing - October 27, 2022