When decided to start selling different items on your WordPress website or WooCommerce shop it would be better for you to know about the sales funnel. It is an essential marketing trick for any eCommerce business. Due to some tools, you are allowed to set up various elements that your sales funnels need. So is in WordPress. Therefore, in this article, we have spotted the top WordPress Funnel Builder plugins for 2022 to boost your website sales and conversion.
Why Do You Need Sales Funnels on WordPress
What you need to know about the sales funnels is that they help to convert generated leads into real customers and boost business sales. In order to understand what components you exactly should involve in it, you have to take into account your selling items and purposes. But overall, your sales funnel should help potential customers pass the below-mentioned stages:
- Brand awareness – the first and one of the most important steps is raising your brand awareness in the Search Engines, Social Media, or marketing channels.
- Increasing Interest – in the second stage the lead will be interested in your product more. So, you need to teach him/her more about the available items on your website.
- Making Decision – in the third stage, the customer makes a decision based on the information gained in the previous stages.
- Completing Action – in the final stage, the lead completes the checkout process.
So, you will get more conversions, active lead generation, increased sales, and of course higher revenue for your eCommerce business. Furthermore, when optimizing the user journey on your website you will maximize the return of ad expenses. Besides, this journey is so far very smooth as users jump from one step to another with lesser distractions. This approves bigger order values.
If doing so on WordPress, you will definitely need a highly-professional and well-functioned plugin for quick and easy results. And beginning from the next paragraph you will meet the top WordPress Funnel Builder Plugins for 2022.
Next comes the WooFunnels plugin having 10,000+ activations and 307 5-stars in WordPress Repository.
The plugin is very intuitive, affordable, as well as well-functioned.
With the WooFunnels plugin, you can create:
- Opt-in pages
- Landing pages
- Customizable templates
- Order bumps
- Upsell offers
- Thank you pages
- WooCommerce checkouts
- Customer Insights (enabling you to send the customers’ contacts to your CRM or grow them with Autonami)
- Performance Dashboard
- A/B testing
- Integrations with:
- LearnDash, and other significant functions
Moreover, the WooFunnels plugin is highly responsive to excellently work on every device. Besides, it enables you to create your desired sections, remove some fields, and get drag and drop fields, as well.
Along with its free version activation, you are able to purchase its paid Premium version:
- Funnel Builder – $299
- Funnel Builder + Autonami – $399
2. Fluxtore Funnel Builder for WordPress
Next comes the Fluxtore plugin having constant activations and a 5/5-star rating on WordPress. It is one of the most affordable and most accessible plugins for your website. Moreover, you may create sales funnel with just a few clicks.
So, you can utilize the plugin to build:
- Landing pages
- Checkout pages
- Order bump
- Upsells and Downsells offers
- Thank you pages
Through these components, you can sell digital, physical products, online courses, tickets, different services, etc.
The WordPress Fluxtore plugin provides the below-listed features:
- Pre-made templates
- Elementor compatibility
- Simple checkout and customization
- Analytics and reports
Also, to access more functionalities you may activate the plugin’s Pro version with this pricing:
- Personal – $99 per year (3 sites)
- Pro User – $199 per year (10 sites)
- Agency – $299 per year (30 website)
- Lifetime – $399 (100 website)
Besides, you have a 14-day money-back guarantee in case you want a refund.
3․ Location Picker at Checkout & Google Address AutoFill for WooCommerce
The next plugin is Location Picker at Checkout developed by Uriahs Victor. The plugin has many constant activations and 5-stars on the WordPress Repository.
It assists the WooCommerce store owners to get thorough information about the client’s location. Through this plugin, the customers can choose their location on Google Maps. So, this is an ideal tool to bring more flexibility to your online shop delivery process. It is good, especially for those shops that have delivery personnel or provide pickup services.
Below you may check the types of online shops that might definitely benefit from this plugin:
- Online supermarkets and delivery
- Restaurants providing delivery services (read also the “Best Restaurant Plugins on WordPress” article)
- Car Rental sites
- Taxi and pickup services
- Hardware rental, etc.`
And here you may meet some of the most significant features of the Location Picker at Checkout for WooCommerce plugin:
- Customers’ current location detector at checkout (using Google Maps)
- Location information autofilling
- Showing or hiding Map based on the shipping method, class, or coupon code
- “View on Map” feature for viewing the exact location
- Map container customization
- Map buttons automatic translations
- Google Maps marker icon customizations
- Shipping costs by region, distance, and many more other features
As well as the plugin supports the WooFunnels Funnel Builder and Fluid Checkout for WooCommerce plugins. But this is just a small part of the LPAC plugin’s functions.
Also, you can access the plugin’s advanced Pro version by visiting the LPAC plugin’s official webpage.
4. Drag & Drop Sales Funnel Builder for WordPress – WPFunnels
If you want to build sales funnel to provide a high conversion rate on your WordPress website and WooCommerce store then it is high time you got acquainted with the drag-and-drop sales funnel builder plugin – WPFunnels.
The plugin has 2,000+ active installations and 24 5-stars on WordPress Repository. It is an easy-to-use plugin with a user-friendly interface that does not even require previous funnel-building skills.
You can use it for different purposes such as providing courses, subscriptions, selling digital items, and generating leads. By activating this plugin you will get ready-made sales funnel templates for different topics. Furthermore, you may import them with just a few clicks.
Besides, you are able to completely control the funnel by planning it through the drag and drop canvas.
So, here are the plugin’s available features:
- Drag-n-drop canvas
- Ready-made sales funnel templates
- Integrations with Gutenberg, Divi, Oxygen Page, and Elementor builder
- WPFunnel Blocks shortcodes
- Order bump offers at the checkout
- Total compatibility with WooCommerce
- Upsell and Downsell offers
- Opt-in form for lead generation
- Supports Webhooks, and many other functions
Besides the free version with its huge functionality, you may get more advanced features thanks to the available Premium version available. Here is this pricing:
- Small – $97 per year
- Large – $239 per year
- Medium – $147 per year
5. Funnel Builder by CartFlows
The last but not least well-functioned plugin is Funnel Builder by Cartflows. It has more than 200,000+ active installations and 166 5-stars on WordPress.
CartFlows will help you to collect more leads, increase your website conversion rate, and accordingly the revenue.
So, this is a preferable plugin for selling online courses, tickets, digital and physical products, services, and anything else you wish.
Here are some of the CartFlows plugin’s main functionalities:
- Pre-built templates
- Compatibility with such page builders as Beaver Builder, Elementor, Divi, Gutenberg, and Thrive Architect
- Optimizes checkout process
- Thank you pages
- Checkout page replacement for WooCommerce
Basically, all WordPress website owners will benefit from this plugin including bloggers, dropshippers, various brands, artists, businesses, eCommerce shop owners, coaches, etc.
You may find more features in the CartFlows Pro version. Here is the pricing:
- Annual License – $239 (billed annually)
- Lifetime License – $999
Now let us see the plugin in the comparison table to reveal their important identifiers more clearly.
|Plugin Name||Active Installations||Rating||Pricing|
|WooFunnels||10,000+||307 5-stars||Free + $299 – $399|
|Fluxtore||10+||1 5-star||Free + $99 – $399|
|Location Picker at Checkout for WooCommerce||600+||23 5-stars||Free + $39.99 – $259.99|
|WPFunnels||2,000+||24 5-stars||Free + $97 – $239|
|Cartflows||200,000+||166 5-stars||Free + $239 – $999|
So, approaching the end of this article, we would like to especially highlight the importance of sales funnels on your website. If you decided to build an eCommerce store and sell various types of products then you need to complete marketing campaigns for them. And among the most essential ones, you will find exact sales funnels.
And in this article, we have mentioned the top WordPress Funnel Builder plugins for 2022 to ease your work while building the funnel. As there are many elements you will need to include based on your business aims. The list contains landing and opt-in pages, order bumps, upsells and downsells offers, etc. For this, you should surely utilize some customizable templates to complete the activity in less than a few minutes. In this case, you will highly benefit from the presented plugins and their many advanced features both in free versions and pro.
Once you choose the coming soon page plugin and apply it to your website don’t forget to preview WordPress site to see how the coming soon page appears in front.
Check out our "Top lists" articles. Find the most suitable plugins or themes for your WordPress website.
Promote your plugin with WPGlob. If you liked the article do not hesitate to find us on Facebook and Twitter. For interesting WP tutorials, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Prices By User Role for WooCommerce Plugin | Review - June 8, 2023
- Top Features of SEO Plugins – Guide for WordPress Users - June 5, 2023
- Must-Have Features of a Quiz Plugin – 2023’s Guide - May 25, 2023
1 thought on “Top WordPress Funnel Builder Plugins for 2022”
I like your best list articles. Always find a valuable plugin for me…..