If you are looking for a WordPress plugin to list unlimited accommodations, accept direct online reservations, synchronize all bookings across OTAs, and more, you are in the right place.
In this article, we’ll review the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin, which allows you to run any hospitality business formation disregarding its cost, size, or function: hotel, apartments agency, vacation rental, hostel, etc.
Below, we’ll discuss the plugin’s main characteristics, benefits, and features. In addition to this, we’ll tell you how to get started with this useful MotoPress WordPress Hotel Booking plugin.
So, let’s begin!
What is a Hotel Booking Plugin?
The WordPress Hotel Booking Plugin by MotoPress has many installations and positive ratings. The plugin’s main functions are the establishment of the all-in-one hotel reservations system, including a booking engine, online payments, an online channel manager, and more features. The plugin ensures progress and development and is supported by industry experts and its users.
This plugin helps you create an easy vacation rental listing, as well as an awesome rental property reservation website, with all kinds of online/offline payments, automatic inventory management, taxes/fees info, affordable pricing rates, custom policies, etc.
This Hotel Booking plugin enables you to add a form of the available property search and also show calendars of private rooms and properties.
The MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin’s admin dashboard is also user-friendly making it possible and easy for non-tech people to form hotel or property rental websites.
So, we can switch to the main features of the Hotel Booking plugin:
- Unlimited Properties – you can control single property or unrestricted estates, such as hotel rooms, hostel bed spaces, or villas.
- Structured Property Details – a description, gallery, facilities, services, a view, bed types, property size, etc.
- Accommodation listing’s accountable layouts as well as real-time search availability form.
- Smart Search Algorithm – depending on the number of visitors, the system can offer a great set of accommodations.
- Free or Paid Extras – allows suggesting guests additional services and packages.
- Max/Min Stay – you can specify the departure and arrival times for all or individual accommodations.
- Discount Coupons – can be provided to promos or loyal clients, based on various custom rules.
- Taxes/Fees – you can attach mandatory wages, accommodation, and service taxes, also fee taxes for housing rates.
- Multiple Accommodations Support – one guest can reserve multiple accommodations for different people at one go.
- Set up the system – shortcodes, widgets, and blocks, as well as, a user-friendly property reservation widget for guests
- Available in multiple languages – guests can make bookings in 18 languages: Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Swedish, Italian, Hungarian, Czech, Chinese, Dutch, French, Arabic, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, and Croatian.
- WPML – in addition, the plugin is compatible with WPML and is ready for its custom translation.
All the above-mentioned characteristics are aimed to provide you with a self-contained and really interesting practice of the plugin.
It is also crucial to mention that the Hotel Booking plugin has affordable pricing plans.
- Single Site – $99.00
- Unlimited Sites – $199.00
The key benefits of the Hotel Booking plugin are given below:
- Elementor Integration – the Elementor Booking plugin allows accelerating the work with your Elementor hotel website
- Inventory Control – once the property is reserved, it mechanically becomes unavailable for bookings, without any manual control
- Amenities and Services – property editing is available with clicks
- Block All or Individual Accommodations – not check-in, not check-out, or not stay-in rules are set for a specified period of time (for instance, during special events).
- User Roles – you can limit or allow access to the Hotel Booking plugin, for instance, permit someone to only view bookings, another one to conclude more with payments, clients, etc.
- User Area for Customers – allows users to log in, view bookings, and accelerate all future reservations due to the pre-populated user info at check-out.
- Rest API – provides a robust and safe code, enabling you to use this product in any application.
- Hotel Booking Mobile Application – there is a free app for Android and Apple operating systems.
How to Get Started With The MotoPress Hotel Booking Plugin?
And now let’s start with the practical usage of the Hotel Booking plugin. Let’s have a look at the dashboard.
Step 1 – Installation
The MotoPress Hotel Booking is a very simple, from a usage perspective, WordPress plugin. To use the plugin, you need to install and activate it.
For that, follow the instructions given below. (For the Free Version called Hotel Booking Lite)
- First, you should go to your WordPress dashboard.
- Secondly, click on ’’Plugins’’ then ’’Add New’’.
- Thirdly, search for your plugin in the ’’Search Plugins’’ section.
Finally, you must click on the ’’Activate’’ button and you are already organized to start.
Step 2 – Start with Adding Seasons
After installing and activating the MotoPress Hotel Booking on your site, you can already edit the plugin’s accommodation types. On the admin dashboard, you can see two menus: Accommodation and Bookings. Start with adding seasons, a particular time period that comes with diverse pricing for rooms.
Add a total list of available hotel Services. Afterward, add accommodation types, defining their descriptions, amenities, and available extra services.
Step 3 – Add Rates
Here you are able to set various prices depending on the season, the number of visitors, and the duration of stay.
You can choose pricing options for every season, as well as add weekly, monthly, or other rates, and set the price variation, depending on the number of visitors. In addition to that, if you want to beat your competition, Makcorps Hotel Rates API can help you do that. It provides you with accurate, real-time data on your competitors from various platforms (OTAs) in just one request. By integrating it into your hotel booking website, your users can easily book the cheapest rates and keep coming back for more.
Step 4 – Pages
After generating the required number of real rooms of the same accommodation kinds available in your hotel establishment, you have to switch to the General tab, and under the Pages, you can configure general settings.
Here you are able to choose system pages, enable the skip recommendation option, define a period of time to display the lowest price, and select confirmation mode (by admin manually, by the customer via email, or upon payment). You can set up search form fields, add coupons, manage a booking calendar, etc.
Step 5 – Payments
Go to the payments gateway section, in order to choose the default payment gateway. The plugin supports PayPal, Stripe, 2Checkout and more gateways for your site.
Step 6 – Configure Language settings
Go to General → Settings → Site Language, then you have to simply follow the instruction directly inside Accommodation → Language. You are able to translate the plugin texts utilizing any free program, such as Poedit, Loco, Pootle, etc
Step 7 – View Bookings in a Calendar
After getting shortcodes and adding them to the required pages and posts, you already can take a view. In order to view, change or delete your real reservation requests, go to the Booking menu.
Here you can also add Discount Coupons, Synchronize your reservations across OTAs, such as Booking.com, via iCal, as well as add taxes and wages.
The Hotel Booking plugin Premium
Let’s also emphasize the benefits of the premium version, which enables you to apply more functions than those provided by the Free version. Accordingly, here are the key features present in the premium version of the MotoPress WordPress Hotel Booking plugin:
- Automatic bookings synchronization with OTAs – this helps you to rent out accommodations on various platforms simultaneously.
- Priority Updates – releases new features.
- Priority Support – via different channels such as email, live chat, or forum.
- More built-in payment getaways – 2Checkout, Braintree, Stripe, Beanstream/Bambora.
- Adding Backend Reservations – you are able to add bookings from the backend easily.
- The Ability to edit original booking details – you can edit reservation details, including departure/arrival dates, booked services, rates, and accommodations.
- Property prices – vary, on the number of guests and nights.
Thus, if you are interested in hotel reservation plugins, then the MotoPress WordPress Hotel Booking premium version is the best option to choose.
Why Should You Choose the MotoPress WordPress Hotel Booking plugin?
There are various reasons to choose this plugin to start a hotel booking site on WordPress. The foremost one is that it is an all-in-one plugin, which helps to manage an unrestricted number of reservations successfully.
But, why should you particularly choose MotoPress Hotel Booking among other plugins represented in WordPress? All right, let’s sum up.
- This unique booking tool encompasses an online availability of calendars, adaptable booking rules, custom, and seasonal rates, and affordable pricing plans.
- You can put on sale additional services on your website whenever you want.
- Hotel Booking implements automated synchronization with external online travel platforms.
- It supports well-known payment gateways, like PayPal, 2Checkout, Braintree, Stripe, and Beanstream/Bambora, due to which users can easily make bookings.
- It provides a mobile-friendly booking widget.
- You can form coupons to provide discounts.
- Additionally, it permits front-end users to reserve several properties during one submission.
- MotoPress offers a range of hotel and rental property WordPress themes with the Hotel Booking plugin installed.
To sum up the MotoPress WordPress Hotel Booking Plugin review article, we can assert that it is the easiest-to-use WordPress accommodation booking system, which works efficiently with WooCommerce and Elementor.
With MotoPress Hotel Booking, you have many advanced opportunities, such as unlimited properties, multiple languages availability, inventory control, a hotel booking mobile application, and more.
Therefore, if you are searching for an all-in-one solution to easily create your online booking website, run any hospitality business, and more, then the MotoPress WordPress Hotel Booking is the best choice for you!
Also, do not forget to check out our must-read articles. All of them are meant to help you in your WordPress journey and are based on quality testing. We make sure to provide value for our audience.
Noptin: Simple and Powerful WordPress Newsletter Plugin – this article will help you to create outstanding subscription forms and checkboxes, segment your audience, and send targeted and automated emails.
Give Gravity Forms a Boost – Multi Page Auto Advance – read this article and learn how to create forms with Gravity Forms, to advance to the next question and complete forms without having to click on any button.
TranslatePress Review – Top 3 WordPress Translation Plugins in 2022 – with this article, you will learn how to easily translate your WordPress site with the main purpose of growing multilingual traffic and increasing conversions.
So, if you are a WordPress newcomer looking for the latest WordPress developments, hurry to WPGlob’s Blog.