In today’s article, we will review the Best CSV Import Plugins for WordPress available out there on the net. It is quite important to have the opportunity to perform simple actions with ease, and these plugins will help you with that.
So, if you are ready, let’s start!
What are CSV Import Plugins?
To start from the very beginning, let’s understand what CSV is. Basically, CSV is a type of file that is specifically designed to make it easier to import/export data into the programs. The CSV plugin is a plugin that will allow you to import items from the CSV file.
What Should You Look For in a Good CSV Import Plugin?
Of course, as in any other plugin, CSV import plugins also have certain characteristics that you should look for before making your final choice. Now, we will take a look at the qualities sit must have in order to perform well:
- It must not affect the loading speed of your website
- Easy to use – it should not require a long learning curve, and it should have simple user-interface
- Import items quickly
- It should be in an affordable price range
Best CSV Import Plugins for WordPress
And finally, it is time to start reviewing the best CSV import plugins for WordPress. Regardless of your final choice, you can be sure that it will be a reliable one, as our team tested each plugin and its functionality.
So, the first plugin from our list is WP All Import. It is an all-in-one and well-performing CSV import/export plugin having more than 200,000 active installations and 1,500+ 5-stars based on satisfied customers’ reviews.
This plugin is a comprehensive import/export solution not only for WordPress but also WooCommerce sites. Here you may check its main functions:
- Drag and drop interface
- XML, CSV, Google Docs, and Excel files support
- Very large files support
- Updating the existing content with new data
- Import listings and users from WooCommerce and ACF
- Custom plugins and themes compatibility
- Flexible API
- Advanced scheduling options, etc.
Through this plugin, you can proceed with these actions:
- Bulk edit
The WP All Import plugin is very simple to use. Moreover, it enables you to complete import and export actions automatically by scheduling the processes. Besides, the plugin is very developer-friendly supporting PHP functions, and API.
And you can get all those features by paying once in a lifetime and enjoying the best user experience on your WordPress site. So, here is the pricing:
- Import Pro Package – $249
- Import + Export Pro Package – $299
- WooCommerce Import Package – $149
There are also standalone packages with these prices:
- Import Standalone – $99 (includes only Import Pro)
- Import + Export Standalone – $169 (includes both Import Pro and Export Pro)
- Export Standalone – $99 (includes only Export Pro)
By purchasing the WP All Import plugin, you gain a 90-days money-back guarantee. This allows you to demand a refund if not satisfied with its operation.
Besides, you receive free updates for a lifetime. Even you are not required to pay a license renewal fee. As well as more than 12,000 customers can surely assert the fast-replying and caring support service that the plugin provides for its users.
With WP Import Export Lite you are able to import or export your site data into files, which can have almost any format. Also, you can import that data to any other one of your sites.
In WordPress, this plugin has 20.000+ active installations, gets regular updates, and has 4.5 out of 5-star ratings. A noticeable feature about it is the support team that answers instantly and resolves all the issues customers may be facing.
However, this plugin also comes in with the Pro version called – WP Import Export. The Pro version has more features that also are useful; however, in comparison to other popular plugins in the same industry, it is also unbelievably affordable.
So, now let’s take a look at the main features that this plugin offers:
- Import & export processes can be paused, resumed, or even stopped anytime
- Background import & export
- Filed mapping with drag & drop editor that makes everything just easier than ever
- Multiple file format support
- Field management, etc.
- Multilingual support
- ACF/ACF Pro plugin support
- Comment & product review
- Product taxonomy import/export
- Schedule import/export
- Import and export of attributes
- Lifetime option available
In order to install WP Import Export Lite, just follow the steps down below:
- Go to Wp admin’s dashboard (back-end of your website)
- Click on “Plugins” > “Add New”
- On the search line, type “WP Import Export Lite.”
- Afterward, click on “Install” > “Activate”
Let’s review the pricing, which is actually simple, as the Pro version just costs $109. The Pro version includes future updates and premium support for six months, which you can extend with an additional $99 (or $39 if discounted) for additional 12 months.
Product Import Export for WooCommerce is an incredibly lightweight and easy-to-use WordPress plugin that will allow you to momentary import and export WooCommerce products. This plugin comes in with all the first-hand functionality you may need, including synchronization options, updates, and data filtration.
Let’s take a look at the numbers that indicate high quality. So, first of all, we see that the Product Import Export for WooCommerce plugin has over 80.000+ active installations, gets regular updates, and has 4.5 out of 5-star ratings. All of these means that this plugin is reliable and keeps users happy.
Down below, you can see the general features of the free version of this plugin.
- Import and export of simple, grouped, external (affiliate) products
- Export the products into CSV
- Import products from CSV directly to WooCommerce
- Export and import of products with supported images, including general and featured ones
- Product reviews and ratings for import and export are also available; you can import or export products with categories, tags, status, and stocks.
- Bulk edit products
- Export/import products from CSV/XML
- Scheduled import/export
- Compatibility with major plugins
- Several filter options
- Flexible API
- Good user interface that makes it easy to use, enhancing the overall user experience through good navigation
- Bulk edit option that saves your time
- Multiple import/export methods, including Quick import/export, pre-saved template, and new
- Multilanguage support
- WPML compatible
Import WP – Import and Export WordPress data to XML or CSV files plugin allows you to import any XML or CSV file to your WordPress website. It supports all the core data types and is quite reliable for use.
This plugin has over 2000+ active installations on WordPress, gets regular updates, is tested up to the WP’s latest versions, and has 4.5 out of 5-star ratings.
- Import/export data to your WP
- Supports XML and CSV file formats
- Supports WordPress’s core data types, including – posts, tags, categories, pages, users, and attachments
- Allows you to easily generate XML/CSV files containing only the data you truly need
- Supports JSON files
- Bulk edit options
Also, it is worth mentioning that Import WP is available in the Pro version as well. The Pro version does not offer multiple pricing plans. It just costs $50 per site.
With the Pro version of the Import WP, you get:
- Single site license
- Import WP custom post types
- Premium add ons
- Premium support for six months
Import Entries for Gravity Forms is an addon available only in a Pro version. This amazing plugin will allow you to import entries to your Gravity Forms without additional effort easily.
Also, this plugin is extremely easy to use; all you have to do is to download it and follow the steps mentioned down below:
- Click on “GF importer.”
- Afterward, choose the file you would like to import
- Then, select “Signature Addon.”
- Finally, click on the “Upload” button.
- Easy import of the files from Gravity Form Entries Through CSV Files from Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, Google Sheets, and LibreOffice
- Compatibility with other plugins
- Creation of CSV file
- Adjustment of conditional logic filters
- Mapping between fields and CSV file
- GF importer
S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce – Migrate Your Store from Shopify to WooCommerce aims to assist you in easily importing data from Shopify to WooCommerce.
One of the best features of this plugin is that it is affordable and makes the whole process of importing extremely straightforward.
- Import nine data types, including store settings, shipping zones, taxes, pages, blogs, coupons, customers, products, and orders
- Restriction of results to specified ID
- Import by ID or CSV file
- Filtering of results
- Product sequence
- Product categories
- Image downloads
So, to wrap things up for the best CSV import plugins for WordPress 2022, I can say that each and every plugin presented in this article is worth your attention. All the plugins perform well, are feature-rich yet simple in usage, easy to navigate through, and of course, are reliable. The final choice is yours to make; take a look at them once again; you can even test out the free versions yourself before choosing the one for a lifetime.
Also, do not forget to check out our must-read articles, as they will guide you throughout your WordPress journey, enhancing your experience.