- What is Shopify and What Are Quiz Apps?
- What are the Benefits of Having a Quiz App on your Shopify?
- Top 5 Best Quiz Apps for Shopify
- 1. Alia Conversation: Learning Quiz
- 2. TrueAI Product and Gift Finder
- 3. Product Recommendation Quiz
- 4. Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder
- 5. Visual Quiz Builder
- Must-read Articles
If you have a shop on Shopify, you are aware of the importance of Quizzes to conduct in order to build an email list, keep customers engaged, and generally for further marketing strategy planning. So in The 5 Best Shopify Quiz Apps for Your Store (2022) see will review the most efficient and feature-rich Quiz Apps.
So, if you are ready, let’s start!
What is Shopify and What Are Quiz Apps?
Let’s start from the very beginning. Shopify is an amazing brand to sell, ship, and process payments with. It is an eCommerce company that lets you open your own eCommerce store within, in Shopify is just like addons for WordPress; those add extra functionality to your store. In our case, quiz/survey creation, data collection, and analytics. However, there are many other apps available that help you with the store building process such as Plugin SEO, Oberlo, Printful, etc.
What are the Benefits of Having a Quiz App on your Shopify?
There are multiple reasons and benefits why would you need a Quiz App on your Shopify, and we are going to take a look at the main advantages gained:
- Increases conversion rates – by recommending correct products to the right customers
- Contributes to lead generation
- Helps you to know your audience their needs and wants better. Thus, you also will understand the current market demand and offer products that have potential in the sales market.
Top 5 Best Quiz Apps for Shopify
No, we are going to take a look at the Top 5 Best Quiz Apps for Shopify that will help you to collect data for further expansion of your brand.
Our top quiz app on the list is Alia. Being able to educate your site visitors more effectively will increase your conversion rate. Alia has developed a fascinating way of engaging and educating your site’s visitors, keeping them interested in your brand’s story, and rewarding them for learning about what makes you unique. Alia lets its businesses create informative quizzes about themselves. So, you can establish your brand in your customer community, reward their interest in your business, and, most importantly, get customer data to further streamline your sales. Let’s see some of its core features!
- Content-friendly quizzes: Alia’s quizzes go beyond traditional quiz platforms and offer different ways to engage your site’s visitors. You can make outstanding quizzes by using text, images, and videos.
- Contact base: While Alia’s initial role is to help businesses establish a solid brand and educate new site visitors, it can play a vital role in data collection. The collected emails and phone numbers are automatically sent to Klaviyo whenever a customer fills out your quiz.
- Klaviyo integration: Alia further enhances its core features through 3rd-party integrations. Klaviyo is one of the best marketing automation tools for SMS and Email marketing on the market. So, you can send highly targeted and well-written campaigns to your interested customers.
- Customer analytics: Along with customer data, you can also get detailed customer analytics by embedding specific survey questions into your quiz. These questions can reveal their opinion of your brand, and based on that, you can improve your practices. The data will also help you send customized and personalized campaigns.
- Customer reward system: With Alia, you can reward your customers for passing your engaging quizzes and learning about your brand. You have a couple of options, such as fixed-price and percentage discounts.
- Easily customizable: To match Alia quizzes with your website’s feel and look, you can customize the appearance, color, and design.
- Conditional logic: You can set some conditions for your quizzes to appear to your website visitors. For example, if you are looking to only target brand new visitors, you can display your quizzes only to them.
Alia is free to install. It has designed a reasonable and affordable pricing policy for businesses of any size and need. The payment is commission-based, and you pay for Alia-driven sales only (5%). It includes all Alia’s features, and the maximum monthly cap is $50, meaning that not only do you pay nothing if Alia doesn’t help your store increase sales, but the most Alia will ever charge is $50 per month.
TrueAI Product and Gift Finder is the second Shopify quiz app we are going to discuss. It has five out of five ratings on Shopify and pleasing reviews. With the help of this app, you can evaluate the user’s input and recommend the right product to a customer just like a shopping assistant in a local store. In other words, with the TrueAI Product Finder Shopify app, you can easily match products for everyone.
The main features of the TrueAI Product and Gift Finder Shopify quiz app are the following:
- Smart product matching with AI-based recommendations,
- Super simple configuration using the collections and tags of your shop,
- A freely configurable quiz that has easy-to-understand conditional logic,
- Slick and customizable UI to match the look & feel of your shop,
- Gaining relevant insights about your customers with quiz analytics.
With the TrueAI Product Finder app, you can drive conversions, increase your customer’s loyalty as well as convey your expertise to your customers. It is secure and GDPR compliant.
The AI product quiz is very simple to configure, you can launch a quiz in just five minutes. It’s fast and lightweight, so it will not have any negative performance impact on your shop.
TrueAI Product and Gift Finder Shopify Quiz app offers you a 30-day free trial. Besides, it has the following paid plans for you:
- Plan 100 – 9$ monthly
- Plan 250 – 22$ monthly
- Plan 500 – 44$ monthly
- Plan 750 – 65$ monthly
All plans offer you features such as product recommendations, analytics, conditional logic, freely configurable quizzes, featured products, and many more.
Product Recommendation Quiz is an incredible quiz app for your Shopify store. This app offers a free plan as well as a 14-day free trial-run period for the paid ones. The major objective of this quiz app is to drive sales, do customer segmentation and grow your audience.
So, the Main Features are:
- Recommend the right products to the right customers, and increase your sales
- Get to know your customers – with quizzes created with the Product Recommendation Quiz app; you will be able to understand your audience better and target the right one for further expansion.
How to get started?
To get started, just follow the steps mentioned down below:
- In the Shopify App Store, click “Add App.”
- Grant necessary permissions
- Access the app on the dashboard
- Follow the checklist to create and publish a quiz
With Quizify – Quiz Builder app, you can create a good quiz that will help you to understand your clients better and develop working marketing strategies to turn potential clients and leads into real-time customers. It is a product recommendation quiz with unlimited quiz questions, quiz amount, and of course, responses. Also, it is worth mentioning that this app is quite affordable. First of all, it has a free plan and a 14-day free trial-run period for the paid ones. It offers four pricing plans.
So, the Main Features are:
- Easy-to-use: Good user interface is one of the main benefits of this app. It won’t require your time and energy spent on the long learning curve; you can start right away when you install it on your eCommerce store.
- Unlimted quizzes – create as many quizzes as you want. With Quizify, you gain freedom and control over quizzes, pages, sections, and of course number of questions in the quizzes.
- Email Notifications – this feature allows you to receive and send emails to your customers, for example, when they submit a quiz.
- Rewards for the customers – feature designated to motivate customers to take the quiz. You can offer discount coupons for customers who take the quiz.
- Customizations – choose the language, and customize the quiz-style with lots of customization options available inside the quiz builder.
- Analytics – get insights into customer data to come up with more efficient sales and marketing strategies.
How to get started?
- Take a look at the main website
- Choose a pricing plan that best suits your shop
- Go to Shopify App Store
- Install the App
- Navigate to the admin’s dashboard, access the app
- Start building quizzes
Visual Quiz Builder is an impressive app with lots of functionality that allows you to build unbelievably good and custom quizzes for your customers. Quizzes built-in Visual Quiz Builder can enhance user experience in many ways. First of all, you will gain customer insights and base further business strategies on those. Secondly, customers will get customized recommendations of products they actually do like. Plus, this app is the most affordable on the list yet still offers potent functionality. Ith only 9$ a month, and a 14-day free trial-run period, you can get this quiz builder for your eCommerce store.
So, the Main Features are:
- Engaging visitors – guide and engage visitors in their journey through your website, alongside helping them to make reasonable purchases.
- Improved site traffic – when users get recommendations of products they like, it is more likely that they will spend more time on your website/e-store looking through and choosing products or services for further purchase.
- Higher sales – more products they like automatically leads to a better chance of conversion, which means higher sales and more revenue for you.
- Easy quiz builder – build quizzes with ease, and add as many questions as you want to
So, to wrap things up in the “Top 5 Best Shopify Quiz Apps for Your Store (2022)” article I can say that each app mentioned in this article is definitely worth your attention. All of those apps are chosen based on certain criteria, and each of them is highly reliable. Therefore, the final choice is yours to be made. Make sure to choose the one that best suits your website.
If you own a store in WordPress, you can also add a Product Recommendation Quiz in WooCommerce using a dedicated plugin.
If you liked the article do not forget to check out our YouTube channel with tons of WordPress tutorials! And you can find us on Facebook & Twitter, where we post interesting updates about upcoming events.
Also, make sure to check out our Must-read article section. Here you can find many articles from various useful categories such as beginners guide, plugin reviews, top lists, holidays, and plugin marketing.