It is proven that offering a discount on both the online and offline stores is a good trick leading to success. So is in the case of WordPress and particularly on WooCommerce. As we know, WordPress offers good solutions for almost all the needs that you will have while using it. So, there are many discount plugins in WordPress. And we have picked to present the greatest discount plugins to improve sales on WooCommerce.
Why Do You Need Discount Plugins On Your Website?
As we mentioned above, the availability of discounts may highly affect your increased sales and engage more and more visitors converting them to loyal ones. So doing this on WordPress is effortlessly easy. And this is because the platform and developers offer you hundreds of plugins that will implement discount coupons on your website without any hustles. Besides creating discount coupons you can offer pricing deals, bulk discounts, offer your customers to buy one and get one free, etc. Meaning that you can offer almost every type of promotion using these thoroughly selected plugins that are described in the next paragraphs.
The first plugin from our list has more than 80.000 active installs and scores up to a 4.8 out of 5-star rating. With the WordPress “Discount rules for WooCommerce” plugin you may create:
- Dynamic pricing
- Bulk and Advanced discounts
- Tiered and Percentage discounts
- Discounts based on the product, etc.
Besides, you may enter BOGO (Buy One Get One Free) offers. Moreover, they will be available in the below-mentioned sections:
- Product page
- Details page of the product
- E-mail notification
You may find these and more other options in the Free version. Yet, if you want to get more professional and advanced functions then you should think of activating the Pro version. Here is the pricing list:
- 1 site- $59 yearly
- 5 sites- $89 yearly
- 25 sites- $149 yearly
The second plugin from our list is “WooCommerce Tiered Price Table” which has more than 10.000 active installations and a 4.8/5-star rating.
Followings are the free version’s functions:
- Setting a certain price for the product and variation quantity
- Displaying the pricing table near the product cost and product page
- Customizing the title, colors, alignments, etc.
- Export and Import features
And in the Premium version of this plugin, you will find a huge variety of the offered discount options. Here you may check the available pricing plans:
- Single site- $69.99 per year
- 3 sites- $89.99 per year
- 20 sites- $429.99 per year
The plugin has more than a thousand active installations and a 4.4 out of 5-star rating. With its help you can create these types of discounts:
- Cart total amount-based
- Country and user-role based, etc.
Discounts can be presented both in percents and fixed amounts.
Besides the mentioned functions, plugin developers offer you the Premium version with many features available:
- Single Site- $99 annually
- 5 sites- $299 annually
- 30 sites- $349 annually
And the fourth great plugin is the “First Order Discount WooCommerce” developed by WooExtend. It has more than 1,000 active installations and a 4.8 out of 5-star rating in the WP Repository.
With this plugin, you can offer your first-time customers many different conditions. These may include telling them the minimum spending amount for being qualified for the discount. Besides, you can enable them to use multiple discount coupons simultaneously.
Yet, you should be very considerable. As the disabled coupons will not work on WooCommerce.
There are some beneficial features in the plugin’s free version. Yet, to utilize the plugin with its total functions you have to activate the Pro version.
Here are the Pro version options:
- Setting the cart’s minimum amount to be evaluated for the promotion
- Display the interactive process of shopping
- Offer a promotion for the separate categories
- Show various products to the customer so that he/she chooses the one really needs.
- Enabling the users to select an already prepared gift (this should be set by the admin)
As well as you may offer your customers such promotions as free shipping and product, fixed discount, and percentage one. Moreover, you as an admin may easily disable or enable promos via this plugin.
All these valuable features you may find in the Pro version which costs $30.
Manage setting simple discounts and your pricing regulations using the “Advanced Dynamic Pricing For WooCommerce” plugin. It was developed by AlgolPlug. The plugin scores more than 20.000 active installations and a 4.7 out of 5-star rating.
Here are the plugin’s free features:
- Various types of discounts
- Dynamic Pricing
- Activate and Deactivate rules
- Adjustments with the dollar amount
- Adjustments with percentage
- Fixed prices for a single product or product groups
- Prices based on roles
- Bulk prices
- Variety of methods for discount
- 1 pricing rule
- Advanced Interface settings, and much more
Along with these features, the plugin’s developers offer you dynamic front-end functions, conditions of extra carts, more flexibility, and advanced technology in its Pro version. Here you may encounter the Pro version pricing:
- 1 site- $50 annually
- 3 sites- $100 annually
- 10 sites- $200 annually
So, the sixth plugin from our list is developed by Asana Plugins and is named “Discount Rules and Dynamic Pricing For WooCommerce“. It has more than five-thousand active installs and a 4.8/5-star rating. With its help, you can create the following discounts:
- Discounts based on the product amount
Besides the said types, you can create dynamic pricing and set shipping methods for your WooCommerce store.
Working with this plugin is quite easy even for WP beginners. It requires no programming skills and is designed to help people ease their experience while they want to implement a discount on their online WP stores.
Along with all these great functions, you can expand your working capabilities by gaining the plugin’s Pro version packages. Here you may meet its pricing:
- Single site- $60 per year
- 5 sites- $120 per year
- 25 sites- $89 per year
The last plugin from our list is “Smart Coupons for WooCommerce” developed by WebTofee. It has more than 10.000 active installs and a 4.8/5-star rating in the WP Repository.
In its free version, the plugin provides you with these features:
- Applying the smart coupons automatically
- Checking the discount coupon’s availability in the “My Account”-“My coupon” section
- Disabling the usage of coupons for this or that product, its category, or a certain user role
- Creating discounts based on the product total quantity
- Giveaway, categorize coupons and their customization
- Coupon URLs and shortcodes, etc.
There are many other significant options that you may find even in the free version of this plugin. Yet, there are several advanced ones that you can obtain by purchasing the plugin’s Pro version. Here are some kinds of coupons that you can generate utilizing the payable Premium version:
- Abandoned card coupons
- Gift cards
- Countdown discount banner
- Email store coupons, etc.
Besides, you may present BOGO offers and get some customizable templates.
Here are the pricing plans available on the plugin’s official website:
- 1 site- $69 per year
- 5 sites- $99 per year
- 25 sites- $199 per year
These licenses enable you to receive updates and customer care for one year.
You can get more information about this plugin on WPFloor.
Now let us compare all the plugins visually in the comparison table:
|Plugin Name||Active Installations||Rating||Pricing|
|Discount Rules for WooCommerce||80.000||4.8/5||$59-$149|
|WooCommerce Tiered Price Table||10.000||4.8/5||$69.99-$429.99|
|WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discount Rules||1.000||4.4/5||$99-$349|
|First Order Discount WooCommerce||1.000||4.8/5||$30|
|Advanced Dynamic Pricing For WooCommerce||20.000||4.7/5||$50-$200|
|Discount Rules and Dynamic Pricing For WooCommerce||5.000||4.8/5||$60-$120|
|Smart Coupons For WooCommerce||10.000||4.8/5||$69-$199|
Coming to the end of the article, it is important to mention that discounts will significantly influence your online store sales. They are pleasant for both the new and the old customers and will drive your website traffic. As you may see, we have presented the 7 best discount plugins for your WooCommerce store. They have different features for all of the possible aims that you may have while creating a discount deal on your site. Moreover, you may personalize your discount offer based on the products, their categories, purchasing amount, etc.
Each of them is uniquely beneficial. Based on the mentioned facts and features you need to choose one of them and activate it on your WordPress website.
View more articles via the links below:
- The Most Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce – Analytics and Emails Plugin – Review 2023 - November 1, 2022
- Quform Plugin Review 2023 – The Only WordPress Form Plugin You Need For Your Site - October 24, 2022
- WooCommerce Product Filters Plugin by Barn2 Review - October 19, 2022