- What is The WordPress Product Catalog
- 1. eCommerce Product Catalog Plugin for WordPress
- 2. Ultimate Product Catalog
- 3. Maximum Products Per User For WooCommerce
- 4. Product Catalog
- 5. Product Catalog Sync For WordPress
- 6. WC Catalog Enquiry
- 7. Catalog for WooCommerce
- 8. Catalog Mode for WooCommerce
- Comparison Table
- In Conclusion
Product Catalog plugins are very handy to use in your online shop. They help to create eye-catching catalogs for items available in your store. Furthermore, they can highly benefit your sales page converting it to an attractive catalog. But there are hundreds of WP plugins with different features related to this topic. So, we picked up the best product catalog plugins for WordPress.
What is The WordPress Product Catalog
To clarify, these are catalogs containing the products on your WordPress website or the WooCommerce shop. The most crucial effect they might have on your website is generating new leads from unregistered users. Moreover, product Catalog plugins for WordPress help to hide the “Add to Cart” option, product prices, ratings, or testimonials. So, your website visitors might be interested in a particular item and register on your website to view more about them. That is how you can generate new qualifying leads and therefore, the number of your website subscribers. The more you collect new subscribers that are curious about your store products the more you will increase your business sales.
So, a good product catalog plugin will highly benefit your online shop activities.
So, the first plugin from our best product catalog plugins for WordPress list is eCommerce Product Catalog plugin. It has more than 10,000+ activations and 186 5-stars on the WordPress Repository.
It is an easy-to-use, mobile-friendly, and free plugin both for WordPress eCommerce and other sites aiming to present product catalogs.
Meet the basic functions of the plugin:
- Custom parameters for displaying the products with or without costs on any section of WordPress
- Customizable Product Display
- Drag and Drop features
- User and SEO-friendly
- WordPress Customizers, templates, files, and CSS
- Product multi-level categorization
- Multiple product catalogs
- Product filtering and searching
- Import and Export to CSV format
- Quote request
- Compatibility with many free and pro plugins, etc.
The plugin is fully customizable and very powerful. It works great with any WordPress theme and dozens of different plugins.
Besides the free version, the plugin offers you to activate the Pro version, too. Here is the pricing:
- Standard – $49
- Specialized – $99
- Web Store – $149
- Professional – $399
Next comes the Ultimate Product Catalog plugin which has 10,000+ active installations and 170 5-stars on WordPress.
This is a responsive and easily customizable plugin developed by Etoile Web Design. Here are its main features:
- 3 product catalogs for users to view without reloading the page.
- Filtering and sorting system for catalogs
- Product catalog search options
- Product sale costs setting
- Toggling sale costs on and off any time you wish
- Placing your catalog products into categories and their sub-categories
- Product catalog widgets availability
- Uploading and importing products from the spreadsheet
Besides the free version, the Ultimate Product Catalog plugin provides also its Pro version with this pricing:
- Single Site – $57
- 5 Site – $147
- 10 Site – $247
Among the Premium features, you will find many beneficial ones, such as adding more than 100 products to catalogs, product images, tags, SEO-friendly links, custom fields, etc.
The Maximum Products per User for WooCommerce plugin assists you to determine how many items your customers can buy on your WooCommerce store.
The plugin’s free version has more than 1,000 active installations and 33 5-stars on WordPress.
Here are the key features of this plugin:
- Max product number for each user (lifetime or in a selected date range)
- Selecting product quantities, orders, prices, weights, volumes
- Setting date range, order statuses, user roles
- Variable products variations
- Customizable customer message
- Product exclusion
- Users’ sales data edit and export
- Payment gateway selection
- Guest identification through the IP address
- WPML, Polylang, etc. support, and many more other functions
You can highly benefit from activating the plugin’s free version. But in case its features are not enough for your WordPress site then you can upgrade to the plugin’s Pro version. It will provide you with such functions as setting the maximum products per their category, tag, user ID, payment method, etc. These and more other features can be obtained by purchasing one of the available Pro plans with the below-mentioned pricing:
- Single Site – $39.99 (1 year of updates); $69.99 (lifetime updates)
- Unlimited Sites – $99.99 (1 year of updates); $199.99 (lifetime updates)
This plugin is very beneficial for making demonstrations, boosting sales, advertising your products, etc. So, here are the key features that might benefit your website:
- Zooming options
- Discount price
- Comment blocks
- Adding an unlimited number of items to catalog
- Thorough customization options for each item
- Product catalog items’ ratings and feedback by the customers
- Background color, text size, comment number customization
- Drag and Drop features
- 5 unique views to demonstrate product catalog items:
- Block toggle up-down
- Content slide
- Full-with blocks
- Full-height blocks
- Catalog content popup
- Unlimited product catalogs and listings
Besides the free version, you may find also the plugin’s advanced paid version with this pricing:
- Single Site License – $19.99
- 5 Site License – $29.99
- Unlimited Site License – $39.99
It has more than 600+ active and constant installations as well as 4 5-stars on WordPress Plugins Directory.
This plugin is highly functioned and helps to switch your WooCommerce store to your Facebook page. So. you can convert it into an efficient marketplace. The main working mode is synchronizing your WooCommerce store’s items on your Facebook business page.
And here are the main characteristics of this plugin:
- Simple setup process – to connect your WooCommerce shop to Facebook in just a few minutes.
- Filtering – this helps to filter products by categories and exclude items that you do not want to sync.
- Batch sync – allows you to sync more products at once.
- Category mapping and editing – helps to map categories in your store with FB categories, save the results for the further usage, and edit the mapping if needed
- Synchronized products log – failed product syncs view for debugging
The next plugin from our list is WC Catalog Enquiry. It helps the users to convert their WooCommerce shops into a catalog website both totally and partially. So, you will benefit more. Because you get both store and catalog at the same time. Besides, the users can utilize the plugin to receive product enquiries from purchasers with an appropriate form.
This plugin has over 10,000+ activations and 40 5-stars on WordPress.
Meet the key functions of the plugin:
- Hide “Add to Cart” button from any page of your website
- Hide the product costs for all users or non-registered users
- Permit product trading for the selected product categories or specific items
- Ban the store for selected users
- Mobile-friendly product enquiry forms
- Customizable buttons and forms fields
- Support for captchas, etc
There are many more other features. Besides this, you can obtain more advanced features by upgrading to the plugin’s Pro version. Here is the pricing:
- 1 Site – $75 per year
- 3 Sites – $100 per year
- 10 Sites – $150 per year
- 20 Sites – $225 per year
Moreover, you have an opportunity to demand a refund as you have a 30-days money-back guarantee.
Like the previous plugin, the Catalog for WooCommerce plugin also helps the users to convert their WooCommerce store into a catalog. It has more than 3,000+ active installations and 4 5-stars on WordPress.
Through this plugin, you can hide the “Add to Cart” button, ratings, reviews, tags, etc.
So, here are the main features of the plugin:
- Compatibility with the Support Ticket System by Phoeniixx plugin
- Customizable buttons with links
- Button style determination
- Open in a new tab option, etc.
Besides the free version, you can access paid advanced features. This offers you the following features:
- Adding the Enquiry Form on the item page with a shortcode
- Setting Enquiry form position
- Catalog mode based on the user role, category, and product
- Adding a shortcode in popup, etc.
Here is the pricing for the Pro version:
- Single Site – $39
- Up To 5 Sites – $69
- Up To 25 Sites – $129
And the last plugin (addon) from our list is Catalog Mode for WooCommerce. It has more than 500+ active installations and a 5-star on WordPress.
This is an add-on to WooCommerce which helps you to convert your online store into a catalog very quickly and easily. Through it, you can hide the “Add to Cart” section, cart functionalities, as well as checkout.
So, it is a simple add-on available on WordPress totally for free.
Let’s see the plugins’ comparison in the table.
|Plugin Name||Active Installations||Rating||Pricing|
|eCommerce Product Catalog||10,000+||186 5-stars||$49 – $399|
|Ultimate Product Catalog||10,000+||170 5-stars||$57 – $247|
|Maximum Products Per User For WooCommerce||1,000+||33 5-stars||$39.99 – $199.99|
|Product Catalog plugin||300+||12 5-stars||$19.99 – $39.99|
|Product Catalog Sync for WooCommerce||600+||4 5-stars||Free|
|WC Catalog Enquiry||10,000+||40 5-stars||$75 – $225|
|Catalog for WooCommerce||3,000+||4 5-stars||$39 – $129|
|Catalog Mode for WooCommerce||500+||1 5-star||Free|
Approaching the end of our best listing article, you have already revealed the best product catalog plugins for WordPress. All they are foreseen to boost your online store conversions by creating super attractive product catalogs. Due to them, you can not only design a good catalog but also gain new subscribers through newly registered users. These are your website visitors who see the presented product catalog without any item prices, testimonials, or reviews. And being interested in them they will most likely register on your website and then make a purchase.
So, find the most suitable plugin from our list and start operating with it to drive new sales on your WordPress website.
- Staggs – WooCommerce Product Configurator Plugin | 2023 Review - October 5, 2023
- Best Halloween Deals for WordPress | 2023 - September 19, 2023
- 5 Proven Ways to Make Your Website More Engaging for Users - July 11, 2023