- Is WordPress a Good Platform for Real Estate Business Sites?
- 1. dsIDXpress
- 2. Business Directory Plugin (GeoDirectory)
- 3. Fancify Core
- 4. Realty by BestWebSoft
- 5. Estatik Real Estate Plugin
- 6․ Apex IDX
- 7. Crucial Real Estate
- 8. WP Property Feed Connector
- Comparison Table
If you have a real estate business site and want to move it to another level then it is high time you chose a good plugin for it. They can be found both on WordPress Directory and Envato Market. This means that you may boost your website not only with the payable and advanced functioned plugins but also with free ones. So, we are about to review the best real estate plugins on WordPress. This is a 2022 comparison and the noted features and recommendations are totally up to date.
Is WordPress a Good Platform for Real Estate Business Sites?
We definitely answer this question “Yes”! It is a platform of great opportunities for your real estate business. There are certain reasons for it.
- WordPress is Easy, Safe, Flexible, and Free. As you may understand, this platform offers you the best advantages that you might ever expect. So you may easily customize it. It pays big attention to the security not only due to the constant updates but also with some security plugins. As well as it is flexible for being a CMS, Blog, or even Landing Page. And most importantly, it is Free. This means that you can get free features, plugins, themes, etc.
- The platform provides various plugins and themes. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your business without wasting your money on buying so many tools. Plugins and themes uploaded to the WP Repository are free and highly functioned.
- WP is a great platform for SEO. You can optimize your website with SEO plugins. Fortunately, there are hundreds of them in the WP Repository.
- You can get a comprehensive support service while using a free WP product. This is completed via the Support service actively available on WP.
We can mention hundreds of reasons why you must choose WP for your Real Estate Business as they really exist. Yet, let us see the best functionalities that WP Real Estate Plugins suggest to you.
So, the first plugin is dsIDXpress developed by Diverse Solutions. More than 3,000 users currently have this plugin activated on their WordPress sites. Moreover, the plugin has 30 5-star reviews in the WP Repository.
The dsIDXpress plugin is a great solution for real estate professionals who want to add MLS listings to their sites. These MLS listings are SEO friendly, show beautiful photos, and contain all the important information your visitors will want to know, like home price and the number of bedrooms and bathrooms. Having these listings is helpful for engaging visitors and generating qualified leads.
Here is some of the property search functionality available through this powerful plugin:
- Add properties for sale to your website via widgets
- MLS search tools displayed through custom pages and shortcodes
- Powerful lead generation tools — saved searches and favorite listings
- Showing schedules
- Listing alerts sent out daily or weekly.
The plugin provides the following advantages:
- More than seven hundred IDX (Internet Data Exchange) feeds from across the USA and Canada are available to choose from
- MLS listing search
- Powerful search engine optimization
- Easy installation process
- Lead generation tools
- Add listings from multiple MLS
- It is mobile-friendly and responsive
If you’re interested in seeing what dsIDXpress looks like on your website, you can test its functionalities through a free trial using sample data. The features mentioned above are just some of the available ones.
Here are the available pricing plans:
- Basic—$49.95 monthly and an additional $99.95 as a setup price
- Pro—$74.95 per month and an additional $99.95 as a setup price
You can learn more about the features available through each of these plans by viewing the plugin’s official page.
Websites Using the dsIDXpress plugin
At this point, we are going to discuss a couple of websites using the dsIDXpress plugin.
The usage of this plugin enables the buyers to search for MLS listings by location, price (from minimum to maximum), beds, baths, plus other filters. Visitors can save their searches and favorite individual listings.
The second plugin from our list is the Business Directory scoring 10000+ activations and more than 418 5-star ratings in the WP Repository.
Due to the updates now it is totally compatible with:
- Gutenberg Block Editor
- Beaver Builder
- SiteOrigin, etc.
Due to this plugin, you can create real estate agents portals without any hustles. With the upcoming updates, the plugin’s developers- AyeCode Ltd. will present a totally free real estate theme to move your website to another level.
Along with the Free version uploaded to WordPress, the plugin has a paid version, as well. So, here are the costs:
- 4 months– $99
- 6 months– $129
- 1 year– $199
- Lifetime– $995
3. Fancify Core
Fancify Core is one of the preferable tools for your real estate website design offering you native Elementor widgets and not only. It has more than 200 activations and a 5-star rating in the WP Plugin Directory.
It can be actively utilized for the below-noted purposes:
- Real Estate agencies
- Sales and marketing vacation rentals
- Interior Design
- Property management, etc.
With this plugin, you may build different types of property listings, header and footer builders, agent list and carousel, etc.
For more advanced and catchy features, you should move to the Premium version. And the price for the Fancify Pro Regular is $59.
Moving forward we would like to present to you the next Realty plugin developed by the BestWebSoft. Having more than forty active installations it comes through many significant features in the WP Repository. This plugin gives you capacity to do the following actions:
- Creating realty widgets
- Adding an unlimited amount of properties to the list
- Inserting comprehensive information about agents and properties
You may visit the demo version, full documentation, and user guide before activating the plugin.
Here are some of the Realty plugin’s free features:
- Unlimited properties
- Separate property types insertion
- Adding property information
- Various currencies available
- PDF and Print compatibility
- Translated into many languages
- RTL ready, etc.
The list is so far wider meaning that even the Free version provides so many features for your real estate website.
Yet, in case you want more advanced functions, then you may activate the paid version. Here is the pricing.
- Annual– $46 (1 year)
- Lifetime– $400 (forever)
- Membership– $250 (1 year)
And the last but not least plugin from our best ones’ list is the WordPress Estatik Real Estate plugin. It scores over 6000+ active installations and 138 of 5-stars on WP.
The plugin can be useful for both real estate agencies and agents. It can be utilized with the free theme or demo content.
Free features include the following ones:
- Unlimited custom fields builder
- Search and wishlist saving
- More than fifty shortcodes available
- Photo gallery and video files from YouTube and Vimeo
- Categories, types, features, etc. customization
- Sharing on Social Media such as Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, and Twitter
- Translated versions available
- Many currencies for your choice
- Elementor and Hello Theme support, etc.
Moreover, it works fine with Divi– one of the most popular themes on WordPress. The list includes many more other features that you can reveal by activating the free version of the Estatik plugin. Yet, if you find the presented features not enough for your real estate business website needs and requirements then you can simply purchase the plugin’s Pro or Premium versions with the following pricing:
- Estatik Pro– $49 (regular price- $89)
- Developer’s Pack– $79 (regular price- $129)
- Premium Pack– $398 (regular price- $489)
All the plans include free support for 1 year, lifetime updates, unlimited sites usage, and many more other functions.
6․ Apex IDX
Here is Apex IDX plugin developed by RealtyTech Inc. It has more than 80 active installations and a 5/5-star rating in the WordPress Repository. The plugin developer company has more than 10 years of big experience in this field.
Overall, the Apex IDX plugin is Google and SEO-friendly. It is great to make uniquely designed real estate sites that will quickly and smoothly generate leads with phone numbers or email addresses.
Besides the free version, it presents the paid one, too. Here you may encounter the pricing plans:
- Premium website– $39 per month (+$399 for setup)
- Semi-Custom website– $59 monthly (+$1799 for setup)
- Full Custom Website– You may negotiate for the plan’s price in the frame of personal consultation
Moving forward we present the WordPress Crucial Real Estate plugin developed by the Aarambha Themes. Currently, it has more than two hundred active installs and a 5-star rating.
So, it is a good plugin to integrate property and agent listing to your Real Estate website. As well as, provides you with the demo features. The plugin is highly customizable, enables you to make social sharing, agent support, etc. The Crucial Real Estate plugin supports the Real Home WordPress Theme.
And we would like to end the best WordPress Real Estate plugins listing by mentioning the WP Property Feed Connector plugin. It has more than 70 activations on the WordPress Repository. As well as the plugin is tested with the latest version of WP.
So, to work with this plugin you should have these two requirements:
Yet, this does not limit its compatibility with other WordPress themes. But on this condition, you need some customization.
And at this point, you can meet the pricing details:
- Agent– £199 billed annually
- Agent+ Integration– £799
Let us compare the plugins through the table:
|Plugin Name||Active Installation||Rating||Pricing|
|dsIDXpress||3000+||30 of 5-stars||$49.95-$74.95 (+ setup price)|
|Business Directory Plugin (GeoDirectory)||10000+||418 of 5-stars||$99-$995|
|Fancify Core||200+||2 of 5-stars||$59|
|Realty by BestWebSoft||40+||2 of 5-stars||$46-$250|
|Estatik Real Estate Plugin||6000+||138 of 5-stars||$49-$398 (+fees)|
|Apex IDX||80+||One 5-star||$39- $59 (+ setup price)|
|Crucial Real Estate||200+||One 5-star||Free|
|WP Property Feed Connector||70+||2 of 5-stars||£199- £799|
So, you have already revealed the best Real Estate plugins to use while building or designing your WP Real Estate business site. And now, being aware of the main features of each plugin you may decide which one is the best for your personal use.
- Crisp VS 3CX: Which One is Better For You? - September 12, 2022
- Loyalty Rewards & Referrals App by Gameball – 2022 Review - September 12, 2022
- How To Preview WordPress Site Before Going To Live - September 2, 2022